Which Renderers am I missing?

Jeff Mottle

Well since you have Unity and Unreal there, I think is fair to add Stingray, it has actually two rendering (baking) engine, Beast and Stingray GPU rendering.

There is also Fuzor, Enscape, Lumen RT, even tho this are not a render engine per say, they produce sill and interactive real-time visualization just like Lumion or Twinmotion.

Also there are some cloud solution such Lagoa, that I am not sure if you want to consider.

I would suggest (roughly) something along offline/real-time distinction only. And then force users to use a tag [Corona]/[unreal4] if it's software specific question.

Imho it's good idea if general forum like this remained rather agnostic and if someone has too many software specific questions, to send him to particular renderer's home turf.

• Administrators
I would suggest (roughly) something along offline/real-time distinction only. And then force users to use a tag [Corona]/[unreal4] if it's software specific question.

Imho it's good idea if general forum like this remained rather agnostic and if someone has too many software specific questions, to send him to particular renderer's home turf.

If the field uses dozens of different rendering software's equally, that might make sense, but given the vast majority still use V-Ray and 3ds Max, it still makes sense to break out the most popular ones being used. I do like your idea to tag posts from the more general forums though. Will look into that once I get back from the next 10 days of travel