what station to buy? refurbished already build or a personal new configuration?

what station to buy? I am about to use it in vray rendering, 3ds max modelling

The money is the same..

I have to choose between an refurbished but already build station:

1- Workstation HP Z620 v2 Intel Xeon Deca Core E5-2660 v2 3.00 GHz 25MB Cache, 64 GB DDR3 ECC, 512 GB SSD + 2 TB HDD, nVidia Quadro M4000, Windows 10 Pro

and a new configured station by me, after reading some review's

2-http://www.pcgarage.ro/vizualizare-wishlist/2720070/

so if someone can help me decide?!

Just a friendly reminder to keep using the standard fonts, someone might not take this seriously enough to answer.

First you dont need a quadro and you dont need a gtx 1080, you can easily get away with a 1060 6GB (or even lower if you dont use gpu and gpu ram intensive softwares), so dont throw too much money on that. What you need is as much cpu power as you can get for rendering, and the higher the clock speed, the better for modeling and single threaded tasks.

For ram, you need at least 32gb, 64 if you are using Forest or any other ram intensive softwares.

About 256gb (at least) for the softwares you use regularly and for windows. 2-4 TB additional storage.

You maybe noticed, i havent really said anything about which to choose, I think you should compare the prices based on what i just said, and decide for yourself based on what you need.