help me. warning: Could not connect to host

sanghunlee

Most of the DR problems are because of permissions from your machines or Antivirus/Network.

Be sure all machines can read and write from each other, and your firewall is not blocking DR.

By default when you install VRay it creates an exception for DR but depending on the customs policies of your machine this may not get activated.

Review your firewall permissions.

Most of the DR problems are because of permissions from your machines or Antivirus/Network.

Be sure all machines can read and write from each other, and your firewall is not blocking DR.

By default when you install VRay it creates an exception for DR but depending on the customs policies of your machine this may not get activated.

Thank you very much for your response.

As you say, Mr. Francisco Penaloza,

I checked the firewall, the vaccine program, and the shared status.

There's another error.

1.jpg

2.png

3.jpg

4.png

5.jpg

Thank you very much for your response.

There's another error.2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thank you very very much for your response.

There's another error.

I'll share with you a compressed image of the original.

image.zip

5.jpg

Edited by sanghunlee

Hi,

I'm not sure what the issue is. With our DR settings we don't have a static IP address. Is your computer set to that IP address? With our's the IP address is blank, just the host name and Port range is filled in. That way the DR node can change it's IP address and still gets picked up. I would try removing the IP address from your node and see if that helps.

Like I say, I'm not sure as I don't have access to your machine, but that is a definite difference.

Best, Tom