How do you set the brush size increment in Photoshop?

Does anyone know how to set the brush size increment setting in PHOTOSHOP so it will just increase by 1% each time you press the shortcut key for it? I am trying to basically make my Wacom Pen works with Photoshop so I can click on the Pen button and have the brush increase not by 10% but only 1%. Any help would be appreciated.

I've been looking out for you to solve this Richard, because it is a well known issue in PS and top rank 'wannahave' in the next upgrade but it's there for years now. Fortunately the best developers in the field are not the Adobe-crew, but the guys out there. There is a fair chance that someone has got the solution for it allready only I don't know about it, yet.

I will hunt it today because it's an interesting issue that could increase the quality a lot, airbrush-wise. A last thing to check out is the Wacom support centre, it's possible that the solution must come from the tablet's side here...

Later,

Dennis

Hi Richard,

I think you can get close to what you want with specific custom actions. This shouldn't be that difficult, but sure is somewhat time consuming when there are 100 steps involved. The basics of this is to write an action with 100 single steps, a different shortcut key assigned to each step for the 1% brushsize incrementals.

This link describes the philosophy behind it but you need the X-Key board for it. http://www.piengineering.com/resources/action7.php (don't forget to go to the next page where action-programming is described) ;)

If there's more on this item, I'll let you know...

Dennis