deLight3D – real time presentations

-vizMar-

Welcome

I would like to present real time presentations of flats performed by deLight3D engine.

- flat 1 (2,3 MB)

- flat 2 (2,4 MB)

- flat 3 (1,7 MB)

(presentations will start in Web browser)

Presentations work on almost every PC with Windows (2000/ XP recommended). Other recommended requirement is 3D graphic card compatible with dx7 (although they work also on dx6 compatible cards like Riva TNT2).

Program has possibility to work as executable file (.exe) or directly through Web browser IE, Mozilla and Netscape thanks to the installation of small plugin (300KB). For two last browsers plugin has been unsigned yet.

Some screenshots from presentations:

delight3d_1.jpgdelight3d_2.jpg

delight3d_3.jpgdelight3d_4.jpg

... and animations (XviD 1.1.0) present selected features of engine.

- deLight3D (9,6 MB)

- controls (4,6 MB)

- functions (4,9 MB)

- change of materials (2,7 MB)

Have a nice watching...

very impressive!

i've been looking for something like that for a while now. can you give me a few more details about it.

what did you use to get it done. i model in autocad,viz, revit or sketchup and render in viz but i always wanted to do something a bit more interactive.

once again, i'm really impressed with the posibilities this thing creates especially for presentations to clients.

Now scenes are exporting from max, but in future we plan to make exporters from other softwares like Viz, Maya, XSI, Blender to "Editor" and next directly to Web or executable files.

At this moment deLight3D is prepared for internal use only (to create real time visualizations for other companies). Although in near future we plan to sell a licences for the next versions (far more extended) of deLight3D.

Actually we think about cooperation with partners from other countries.

wow! one of the most impressive vr-presentations i have seen so far. the file-size is really small! i wonder how you managed to pack everything that small.

does the executable version run a bit faster? the movement is slightly jaggy on my computer, as soon as you turn on furniture.

what renderer did you use for baking light? i also wonder how you made the reflections in the mirrors etc... is this a second camera rendered to texture in realtime or some other trick?

one critics though: the outside navigation doesn't work too well. i cannot pan the model around, and when i zoom, the camera doesn't move out but rather the viewangle changes, this should be changed i think. apart from that "zajebiste". also the interactive part of changing textures and colors works perfectly.

jestem ciekaw ile wasza licencia by kosztowala!

narazie, olaf

The file-size is small because maps are compressed, lightmaps and transparent textures are jpeg2000 and all objects are low-res.

For baking lights we use radiosity. In case of mirrors, there are some "mirror-groups", which cause reflections in different planes at the same time. But this possibility requires graphic card supports „clipping planes” function. If graphic card doesn't support this function, then it is emulated by software and may cause that movement is slightly jaggy.

This is also possibility to mix true and fake mirrors (but fake mirrors are nonsense in case of changing materials).

jestem ciekaw ile wasza licencia by kosztowala!

Question about pricing

I think is too early to talk about pricing. We want a price of our product to be really attractive. There will be some versions, also Free (for non-commercial use)

Best regards

Marek

thanks for your explanations. i also had the best results with radiosity. i tried baking with vray, but never managed to get anything decent. your radiosity solution is very clean. do you regather indirect lightning? or is it only a "clean" mesh?

now the most important question: "when"?! i mean, when are you going to start distributing your product? it looks really very very impressive.

by the way, the executable versions of the demos i found on your site, didn't work on my computer. they crashed all the time. do you have an idea what could cause the problem?

czesc, o.

your radiosity solution is very clean. do you regather indirect lightning? or is it only a "clean" mesh?

I regather indirect illumination.

Radiosity has one important advantage over GI. It generates classical noise instead strange artefacts. You know what I have in mind ;).

now the most important question: "when"?! i mean, when are you going to start distributing your product? it looks really very very impressive.

I think that we will start distributing deLight3D after 6 to 12 months. I remind that it will be completely new system.

by the way, the executable versions of the demos i found on your site, didn't work on my computer. they crashed all the time. do you have an idea what could cause the problem?

It was my mistake. After signed executables files they stopped work (maybe digital signature disturbs checksum of packed file). I upload unsigned version so please check it again.

Best regards

Marek

• 1 year later...