facade textures

Rendermedia

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good texture resources for Facades for shops, housing, (semi, terraced) either commercial or free,

I have a job on at the moment where I need approx 20 - 30 different house exteriors, cafe frontage, Debenhams, and the likes, I got a load of textures already following some threads on here, I have been on estate agents site however some of the pics are either too small or taken at the wrong angle,

I could go out with a camera however it wouldn’t be long before the police arrived as people get funny about having their house photographed, (naturally)

I wonder what these games studios do with their texture assets once they are done with them, it would be great if they made them commercially available.

Hi Foxlee,

Thats great cheers, however the perspective is too much and I cannot seem to find enough front on housing as most shots are taken looking down the road,

What I have settled on doing until I can find a better way is to create my own layers in PS of different windows, doors and brick and I am creating house facades but using different photographic images as references, that way everything is a lot claener, and once an occlusion map is on that will add a bit of detail etc,

Cheers

Mark