RPC 2009 ACM license export

amer abidi

I just bought 2 RPC licences for max 2009... one of which is for an ACM that has no internet connection, and the other for my laptop (this computer), now i've obviously done so because i screwed up the first ACM registration, and after exporting this laptop's license to the other wrokstation's ACM, i seem to have lost it! (the license i mean)

can anyone please guide me as to where i could find the license file, and how i could transport it to a non-internet-connected workstation??!

i tried contacting archvision, but been over 8 hours and still no reply. I havean early morning deadline... :rolleyes:

• 14 years later...

Move in style and safely when you move or transport your cargo with Moving & Packing Company in Dubai. We take pride in being one of the best moving and packing company in dubai where we promise to provide you with a stress-free moving experience. Our professional team of experts will load, unload, pack and dismantle your goods securely at a competitive price so that the rest of your day can be spent having fun with your family.for more information please visit our  website