Interactive - interior house

Guest FlaviusC

Guest FlaviusC

Hello there,

I was wondering, how can I achieve something similar to this?

http://www.tailorhousing.com/?lang=en&gf=1&fv=10

I'm interested only in the "camera moving" part (go to the garden,go to the kitchen).

I mean the animation part is done in 3ds max (probably at less that 25 fps?) and the blur part in Fusion,Nuke,Combustion or something?

the interactive part is what really interests me.So any tips and starting points to this would be very much appreciated.

Flavius

Guest FlaviusC

indg.nl did this .I've found it on their web-site. So I rendered out in different bits of animation and make everything else in flash? I assume I need some extensive knowledge of action script?

Thank you for your replies.

I have done a couple of projects like this.

w w w.nulookworld.co.nz/Nulook_World. html (remove spaces)

and also...

w w w.tvshowhomes.co.nz/horizontool/horizon_lining. html (remove spaces)

We created still images for each view, then an animation of each transition. The important thing to note is we created a transition forwards and backwards, flash does not like replaying video in reverse. All of this was then brought together in flash.

As I recall there was not too much involved in the flash scripting. There are plenty of places you can get help with flash, such as Flashden. Maybe there is a template that you can start with there.

If you have any questions I can try and help, but I do have to hold onto some trade secrets ;)

Regards,

Tim