local Exterior render, Dhaka, Bangladesh

aristocratic3d

• 2 weeks later...

2 things......material and lighting........and as a plus - the background. The lighting of this scene is so flat and therefore the entire image looses it's depth........add refection - and when i say reflection i mean light and object both on those glass surfaces (windows)........and off course on the vehicle......The street texture is blue-ish........it should be a little dark and grey-ish.......with a little - a very little gloss on it........remember - light and shadow - and depth and material........these are the keystone of a visualization scene.

There is no fake back ground actually. But I like your idea to add background. I already did on render with a fake background. Actually I tried to make it more sharp. but when I sharpen the image. it takes longer to render. My client dont have the budget. this big image took only 10 min to render. let me show you another one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41449[/ATTACH]

2 things......material and lighting........and as a plus - the background. The lighting of this scene is so flat and therefore the entire image looses it's depth........add refection - and when i say reflection i mean light and object both on those glass surfaces (windows)........and off course on the vehicle......The street texture is blue-ish........it should be a little dark and grey-ish.......with a little - a very little gloss on it........remember - light and shadow - and depth and material........these are the keystone of a visualization scene.

yes modeling job was done by architect. I just added the environment and light the scene. I used some HDR from them. some of them are really great

I think the top of the building is little harsh. The green top could use a little better modeling. As it´s been said the lighting is crucial. I don´t know how you lighted up the scene but I´d use a nice HDRI (maybe one from hyperfocal). Good luck