Your input is required

rohallorah

Hello,

I am currently doing some research for a paper I am writing. The title of the paper is: How has the use of 3D draughting software evolved and how has it affected the way in which Interiors are designed and built today? The paper is part of my final BA Hons Degree project. I would greatly appreciate if you could spare 10 minutes to answer my short survey. The survey is aimed at people who use 3D draughting software to design interior related projects. This would include Architects, Interior Architects, Interior Designers, Interior Decorators, Visual Artists (CGI), Kitchen Designers, Furniture Designers etc.

I would like to thank you in advance for your time and appreciate your help.

Regards,

Robert

Link to survey

(Moderators/Administrators: This is not a spam thread. I am a registered user of your site and visit it regularly. This is my first post however)

Edited by rohallorah

Well I have just over half of the responses need to allow my to start analyzing the results.

If you haven't already done so, can you please spare 10 minutes to take the survey. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Edited by rohallorah

Roberts

What qualifies as Draughting software ?

Thats the confusing part.

Revit would be a drafting software , as would Arcicad................I take it max is not what your talking about.

Software that produces drawings at the end of the project?

I want to make it is relevant to what I do before I waste your time.

Regards

phil

Hi Phil,

Yes I would consider Max an option as it is widely used by people in the 3D design industry. It may not be used for draughting directly but is would be used in the 3D design process by many, including myself. Thanks in advance for taking the time to complete the survey.

Rob