V-Ray Destrebuted Rendering

esadi

Hello,

I have been using Distributed rendering for 2 months now, I have 7 render machines on the network, all works fine but Im working on this project where i have a problem only 2 machines don't render properly, it leaves dark or it doesn't render the correct colour!!

I tried to render with the faulty render machines localy the same project it renders fine, but when i use the destrebuted rendering it gets messy..

I have re-installed V-ray and nothing changed!

Kindly find the attached 2 image to understand the issue.

Many thanks,

Elias

There are a few causes, but the underlying issue is that the nodes are unable to load either the texture map or the lighting file. It could be a windows issue or it may be that the problem could be solved from within the Asset Browser. Open the asset browser and hit refresh. Watch the screen while you do this and you'll see if anything updates. If it does then the server has sent incorrect path info to the nodes. Happens to me all the time (max2010/vray 1.5sp5). It could also be that changing the paths to UNC solves it.

Thanks for the reply,

Now all the render machines are rendering without texture!! I have tried to refresh from the assets browser nothing have changed, I changed paths to UNC and madev all of them relative to project folder and still.

Please check the uploaded images..

Thanks

Edited by esadi