Architectural Applications of this?

Scott Schroeder

Does anyone know of any good links to architectural real time shading. I've been looking over the nVidia site and they have some good demos, but nothing to what I am looking for. I am looking for shading that is done real time, such as choosing wall colors, countertop types etc. I would even go for anything like this outside of architecture. Any car manufacturers websites that have real time color apps?

The wirefusion links were almost what I am looking for. I haven't really explored that site. The quality was also under what I would like.

Does anyone have any other leads?

Thanks for the links so far, but I'm wondering if anyone has seen really high end stuff. Like you can't tell if it's a static render or real time render.

I mean nVidia has all its neat-o demos showing off real time shading, but none of them are anything close to architecture with the exception of the gas station demo. As sexy as a real time shaded vixxen is, it doesnt apply to my interests in the field of non big boobed hotties that is known as the ever so sterile world of Arch Viz.

You seen rTre??

http://www.turbosquid.com/HTMLClient/FullPreview/FullPreview.cfm/ID/218794/intType/7/stgCHSource/Feature

Download the following in the above link :

house_wide.exe

Inside a modern House (Plasma/widescreen) 32 MB

house.exe

Inside a modern House (Normal size) 33 MB

library.exe

Autodesk Library demo file in rtre 8.0 MB

room3dstereo.exe

Cubicspace demo file (Stereo if enabled) 21 MB

showroom.exe

Modern car showroom 15 MB

rtre_Pantheon_High.exe

Pantheon to scale in High-Res 55 MB

And have a look yourself...I think they look pretty good....;)

As for been able to choose wall paper and color, I think you could do that with Quest3D as it has some visual scripting capability.

http://www.Quest3D.com