vray 2.00.02 Gpu render on amd Saphhire 7950 oc edition Problem help plz Copypasta f

i have amd phenom ii x6 1090t, with 8 gb ram , asus m5a990x evo and amd sapphire hd 7950 oc edition

i am architecture visualization , 3d studio max designer

i have amd catalyst suit 12.8 , when i setup amd sdk app i didn't find my 7xxx series

i am trying to render on vga card gpu with vray 2.00.02rt when i choose open cl & start rendering it open cmd window it start to load textures when render start screen flicked once and message appear ur driver is suddenly stopped

is any missing drivers

Any Solutions plz

i have amd phenom ii x6 1090t, with 8 gb ram , asus m5a990x evo and amd sapphire hd 7950 oc edition

i am architecture visualization , 3d studio max designer

i have amd catalyst suit 12.8 , when i setup amd sdk app i didn't find my 7xxx series

i am trying to render on vga card gpu with vray 2.00.02rt when i choose open cl & start rendering it open cmd window it start to load textures when render start screen flicked once and message appear ur driver is suddenly stopped

is any missing drivers

Any Solutions plz

Unfortunately there are no solutions for your issue right now sherif.

It is a known issue that the AMD drivers for the Radeon 79xx series don't work with VRay RT. Chaosgroup's responce on the matter is that it is the driver's issue, and not the programs, as the application crashes before actual OpenCL calculations are even ported to the card.

Vlado, the person that deals with RT GPU issues in the forums wrote earlier this month that AMD have an internal driver version which works, but he doesn't know when it will be released.

You and all of us interested will have to wait I am afraid.

If it takes longer, I guess I will settle with GTX 670 SC 4GB and get over the 79xx for now...