Vray render Elements Overlapped

shmuck3d

Hi all,

Ive render my animation with "render by Layer" and save whole 360 frames in tiff format. And the result seems to be overlapped as shown in picture attached. Do i missed some settings?? ive try to save in Png. format, but it turns out the same..

Lib+.RGB_color.0068.jpg

Try un-ticking the "Memory Frame Buffer" box. I am almost certain the issue is that Render by Layer doesn't clear the previous frame buffer so as you render more frames your images are saving with the old information as well as the new.... format is not your issue.

I'm not in a position to test this at the moment, but hopefully that gives you a lead to look into.

Try un-ticking the "Memory Frame Buffer" box. I am almost certain the issue is that Render by Layer doesn't clear the previous frame buffer so as you render more frames your images are saving with the old information as well as the new.... format is not your issue.

I'm not in a position to test this at the moment, but hopefully that gives you a lead to look into.

Thanks so much Corey for the suggestion. Indeed the 'Memory Frame Buffer' was ticked when i was rendering attached email. So i have done a few frames of test render right away after your reply. When i UN-tick it, only the render process are running without the VFB. And there are no output written. So i cant see what is vray rendering. I only can see the progress bar..

On the other hand, ive disable VFB and use standard Max Frame Buffer, everything render/output written perfectly without any overlapping image.

So, i guess we cannot use "Render by Layer" using VFB?