Free, high quality spherical HDR panoramas

Gazu

0lMACAB.jpg

Hi Guys,

my name is Elvis and im new here.

Im coming from the games industry and i wanted to share with you my new website which offers high quality, hdr spherical panoramas for lighting your architectual vizualiation scenes, free of charge and with resolutions up to 16384x8192 pixels for private and commercial work.

I tested the HDRI Skies inside Blender, Marmoset Toolbag and the Unreal Engine 4. Due to the 32 Bit .HDR format, you can use the HDR images in any imaginable renderer of your choice.

Choose the motif you like the most and download it with a few simple clicks:

https://www.ihdri.com

Thank you!

Gazu

PS: Support in any way would be awesome!

Edited by Gazu

Thanks for your answer Andres Saarnak!

Well, my target group are artists in the field of CG. No matter if they´re doing cinematic art, game-art or just like here, archviz.

So does the typical architect-artist only need pictures of the sky?

That´s good to know. Thank you for your information!

Gazu

Hi, Thanks for those , they are well made.

As for Arch-Viz HDRI types, well yes as Andres mentioned for Arch-Viz it is mostly need horizon with unobstructed (trees, buildings, benches, cars..) view to the sky so it's usually some clear field or so best option, that way we don't need to "hide" any objects by lowering horizon in renders.

For instance, this one of yours (https://ihdri.com/interactive/Lookout-Point-Enderndorf-Interactive/index.html) would be great if there is no that wooden bench in front view which is too close/obstructs the view.