In need for some Info/help on new site pls

archaic.at

Dear All,

the new site looks very nice, but i am not sure on a few features, or how the things shoudl work, i hope it is ok to ask this here:

1) i am a pro member on the new cgarchitect, but  it seems i not have permission to view the pro member section here in the forum. isn't that yet active, or some error ? (from me or the forums permissions?)

2) Edit:i figured out the mood board help (the blue help icon want there before for me, only after restarting the browser), is there a way to upload custom images from disc to a mood board too? that i didn't realize yet? - thanks for starter help

thanks!

Stefan

Edited by archaic.at

• Administrators
14 hours ago, archaic.at said:

1) i am a pro member on the new cgarchitect, but  it seems i not have permission to view the pro member section here in the forum. isn't that yet active, or some error ? (from me or the forums permissions?)

We need to make this a little better, but to access the Pro forum, just go to the subscription section from the main drop down menu and click JOIN. (see attached image)

2) Edit:i figured out the mood board help (the blue help icon want there before for me, only after restarting the browser), is there a way to upload custom images from disc to a mood board too? that i didn't realize yet? - thanks for starter help

Not at this time no, but I'll add it to the feature list for future updates. Right now you can only add images that are already on CGarchitect.

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 11.44.41 PM.png