Another greetings from Indonesia

Iwan Widjaja

Hi all;

my name is Iwan, been a while in archviz industry as freelancer and start building DNV Studio since 2014.

We're small company located in Bandung, west Java. While doing archviz routine, occasionally we do fun project such as filming and droning to keep us sane, as sitting in front of PC 8-12 hours a day is not that much pleasure ?

As we all experience, the pandemic really change our life; either daily life or working habbit. But there's always silver lining on every storm, we're taking course from 2G Studio and learn much in this 6 months. So much to learn , still many things to improve, but lets take 1 step each time, as my mentor Reinaldo says; "In order to survive, we have to do something"

In this circumstances, archviz industry, like other industry , beaten by this pandemic. But lets make lemonade from lemon :))

Kudos to Jeff Mottle for building this community,as i heard many story of how CG Architect changes life of many 3D artist. Hopefully the magic still happen and we'll heard many other life changing stories. Cheers folks!

Let me know if any of you come visit Bandung, will be my pleasure to show you around and taste few of best food around this lovely town :)

Best regards;

Iwan

Edited by Iwan Widjaja
add some content