Hello Everyone

Jenny Molin

I’m Jenny. I’ve been an interior design artist by profession since my B.S. in Interior Design. I’m a minimalist and prefer to save space when choosing fixtures, sinks and fittings. My style tends to make the most out of the least amount of space. The idea behind every interior design project is unique and it reflects personal style, taste and tradition. I’ve learned more when working than I ever did while I was studying in college. I worked in more than 12 hundred households all across the US and got positive feedback. I’ve been working with FaucetsReviewed as one of the founding members and regularly contributing to the site via testing and reviewing various interior fittings and fixtures.

Thanks

Miami DJ

Edited by Jenny Molin
Missing some point
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Located in Montreal, Quebec, Meditax is a boutique law and taxation firm founded on the belief that high level professional legal services should be accessible and left in complete confidence. With over 15 years of legal experience and expert knowledge specializing in brokerage for dentistry professionals, our engagement to our clients’ comfort and goals never leaves our focus.
Website Link: https://www.meditax.ca/