Hi from Melbourne, Australia

I'm Steven, long term occasional viewer of the boards but had never joined until now. Been in arch viz for 15 years-ish in Spain, UK and now Australia working on everything from small residential projects to commercial developments and large infrastructure projects. (Plus a year working on an animated TV series as an environment and prop modeller in London which was great fun).

After using Vray since I started in the industry, I'm on a big upskill drive as of late and really liked Corona Render, although my preferred future is in real time with Unreal Engine. Not having the render power at home it was the obvious choice, and getting through so many iterations so fast has been transformative for my productivity. Currently working on a personal project as a means to learn and proof-of-concept for future opportunities. It's a struggle at times but I'm past that first hurdle now. Most of all I'm really enjoying it and have been using it daily for the past month and I've barely even scratched the surface yet.

I also use Houdini a little and have made the odd digital asset though I will eventually get back into it for more general production work in my own time. I like a variety of styles from old English country to ultra modern minimalist homes, as well as some brutalist and conceptual/futuristic architecture.

Thanks