Constructive Feedback Required

Joe Luckett

Hi- I'm looking for some constructive feedback.

This is the first draft of a visual for a new client project- it's a dentists waiting room, nothing too exciting. 

The client has never worked with visualisers before but their initial feeback focused mainly on materials which I understand because swatches and website samples don't always render as they look in real life. However it also included this ''You mention this is a first draft - I presume you make them look more detailed and realistic in the next stage' 

I'm trying to be objective about it and not defensive so looking for genuine feeback about ways to improve the realism. It's rendered with Corona in 3DS Max.

I appreciate any help. 

DOTB_V1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Joe,

It's a bit late I suppose to advise, but here is my 5 cents: Overall looks good and tidy. In my opinion it is too much light everywhere, and there is no distinction between outside light and inside bulbs. Therefore the shadows look kinda washed out. And the mirror wall I would have it more evident, you can not have this mirror edgeless on the whole surface. Therefore it looks weird, the door is floating. Well good luck then.

Val