8 Million Investment.

What a great investment for the industry. Such a great company the Boundary, who produce and innovate amazing projects.

My only concern on reading the article and who has invested 8 million into the Boundary is how big is, or how large the boundary has to grow. I assume they will be searching the globe to buy companies ? Such a huge investment from people who will want their cash to work for them and give them a nice return.

Should we worried about the size and scale of the Boundary or we will all enjoy this investment to our industry.

Funny thing I am one of those that never read the front page, just jump straight to the forum :p.

Well good for the Foundry for sure, that money can really helps after a horrible 2020 year.  But in the big scheme of things IMO 8M Pounds is not really that much money. Personally for me it would be a great retirement for sure, but for a company, it can spread very quickly, so if it is a single investment I wouldn't specs much changes, now a company like that receiving money form such investors, that is very interesting indeed.

Any ways well deserved for the Foundry they create very inspiring work for sure.

On 5/28/2021 at 6:11 AM, neil poppleton said:

What a great investment for the industry. Such a great company the Boundary, who produce and innovate amazing projects.

My only concern on reading the article and who has invested 8 million into the Boundary is how big is, or how large the boundary has to grow. I assume they will be searching the globe to buy companies ? Such a huge investment from people who will want their cash to work for them and give them a nice return.

Should we worried about the size and scale of the Boundary or we will all enjoy this investment to our industry.

I don't think we need to worry. I'm completely excited to see what comes out of this investment, but as we all know in this industry that we like new tech but drop it like a hot stone if it doesn't pan out within 2 seconds of us using it. I mean, even pre-pandemic, how many architecture studios had VR headsets collecting dust somewhere?

There are a lot of big people involved in that investment, the only hope is that they can let the Boundary do what has been bringing them success for the last several years.

velvetelvis i agree and you like my self have been round long enough to see a lot of new tech arrive and disappear as quickly. Stick to what your good at, the best business advice you can receive, and the boundary are good at what they do, without investors pushing for better and better profit margins. we shall see.