[Help]3d Rendering workstation with a budget of $2000

Hi,

I would like to ask what build is the best for 3ds max and corona and a little bit of lumion/animation work. I mainly use corona for rendering and seldom use lumion.

Given a budget up to $2000 what are the hardwares I need? I am not familiar with the latest tech as of today in the 3d viz world and would like your suggestions.

I am planning to buy the components hopefully next year.

I also plan to have the dual monitors within the given budget as I can just buy cheap keyboard and mouse.

Any recommendations will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Vincent

Edited by Vincent Reyes
Added word 'help' in title

• Vincent Reyes changed the title to [Help]3d Rendering workstation with a budget of $2000

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/66BJCz
This was the best I could do. I wouldn't recommend a 1650 4gb for 3d apps though. Imo, start with one monitor and add a better gpu. You can add a 2nd monitor later, when your budget allows for it. 

Begin with something like this https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pR4h68 

Edited by Nikolaos M
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your reply and suggestions. If I will remove the monitor from my budget, what video card do you recommend as I am not sure what is the best from the listed items? Also, if I go with i9 1200k because it is cheaper, what motherboard will I use? I am confused on the listed motherboards as some are cheaper but I don't know what will go well with the processor as I have read in some posts that some aren't compatible and I am not sure what are the ones compatible.

Thank you also for the link as this will help me a lot in budgeting.