My first post have a question about producing large format renders

Hi. I have been playing with rendering as a hobby for a few years now. I plan to go commercial soon. My workflow is Sketchup/Raylecron or Twinmotion. I expect that I will at some stage do images in large formats for billboards, say 5m2. Do I make a huge render which would take forever. or is there some other way in a post production program that can facilitate the "blowing up" of an image synthesising of filling in the pixels?  

Typically a billboard size render is not nearly as a big of an image as you think it needs to be. Usually those large format prints are printed at around 5 DPI, so for most of them your typical 4k rendering will work just fine. The big key to remember is that those prints are meant to be viewed at 25-50+ feet away, so of course they'll look like low quality pixels if you look at them close up. But at the typical viewing distance, they look fine.

If you ever need to print large format, never ever listen to your client as they'll tell you the usual 300-600 DPI line. It is imperative that you get the printer on the phone and talk directly with them as they'll make sure you have the correct information needed.