What should I do to fix the color mismatch in trees and grass?

Zahid Cebi

Hello, I've been trying to learn V-Ray and 3ds Max for a few months. So excuse me for my non-aesthetic work. What I want to ask is that I usually use Maxtree or Evermotion trees, and while doing this, I usually try to use trees in a similar package or similar species, but there are very obvious and disturbing green color tones. How can I fix this. I tried to do something from Photoshop but I couldn't find exactly how to do it. What should I do? I would be very happy if you could help.

Ext-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Select the tree that you think have the wrong color, open material editor, get material from selected. Then you most likely will get a multi sub material with sub-materials for trunk/branches and some materials for leaves. Then you can locate the maps that goes into the diffuse of the leaves. Insert a color correction node between the map and the material, and adjust the color with the color correction node to your liking.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

If you want to do it in photoshop then creating some multimatte masks for the leaves would help. Then you can load the masks in and just affect those colours. I would use material ID's, not object ID'S for that. But getting them more aligned in vray by adjusting the maps in the material would also be beneficial. Ypu could try colour correct maps after your bitmap loader to do this.