Architect client wants 3d files

Hi everyone, I don’t know how to deal with this client. 

I was commissioned to make 3d renders for interior of a villa on diffrent stages, wich I did and recived the payment for each stage, while i was rendering the final patch of shots the client asked me to send her the files after i am done with the shots. I tried explaining to her that this will require extra fees as it want mentioned at the beginning and that she only asked for 3d renders wich i did, and if she wants teh files just to use it to get the technical drawings i can send her the file with the architectural elements only without the materials, models, and render setup but she insists to have the file complete and that she has done this several times with several visualizers and that she assure me that the models and materials wont be compromised and that this work is done for a specific company and this is diffrent from working with clients directly. now i didnt receive my final patch of payment and i dont know how to convince her to either accept teh simplified files or to pay extra for the complete files. is this normal ?