My final output doesn't look so appealing and real .... Suggestions Needed !!

yohozindagi1

I have been using Vray for a while now... but i am very new to post-production. i use photoshop mainly for post. This is a image i have been trying to develop for a while now.. but i don't seem to convince myself as it looks so fake and colourful...

Can anyone suggest me ways to improve my output ... may it be even changing my render setting if i have to ....

thanks

Nandan

Resort.jpg

We should compile some sort of f.a.q. Polycount is good example how this is done, critiques are wasted effort if the person didn't try all his measures first.

With that said: composition (crowded), lighting (flat, need direction), compositing of elements (the background...the cow?,etc..), saturation levels (the varied greenery), depth (front-back) is most sticking points

Edited by RyderSK

We should compile some sort of f.a.q. Polycount is good example how this is done, critiques are wasted effort if the person didn't try all his measures first.

With that said: composition (crowded), lighting (flat, need direction), compositing of elements (the background...the cow?,etc..), saturation levels (the varied greenery), depth (front-back) is most sticking points

+1 to the Polycount style Wiki here