new on forum HELP

tico3d

hi!

i´m new in the forum

i just got a job offer to do some 3D renderings of drum sets.

they consider it's best to do the computer generated model than to take the drums (and cymbals and hardware) to a photo studio. i have experience modelling but mostly for myself, not for others (freelance). please help me with the amount of money i should charge for that work

thanks!

hi!

i´m new in the forum

i just got a job offer to do some 3D renderings of drum sets.

they consider it's best to do the computer generated model than to take the drums (and cymbals and hardware) to a photo studio. i have experience modelling but mostly for myself, not for others (freelance). please help me with the amount of money i should charge for that work

thanks!

That depends on a lot of thing. The first one is what country are you from, and what country is your client from. 3d work in the USA is going to be more then a country like China for example. Only because overhead and cost of living is much less.

You got skills. Dont lowball this. It costs a lot of money to hire a photographer, studio space, a lighting crew and possibly some labour to move things around/set up.

I figure $1500-2000/day to do it with photography. Beat that and I'm sure the client will hire you.