question on....

hidalgoserra

I can not be much of a help or know a straight answer here, but isn't it just a matter of finetuning your GI and have it adjusted afterwards in PS? Isn't a fluorescent look just a matter of tweaking your curves/levels?

If not, I like to know as well what to do to achieve this cripsy-clean look. Maybe up/down your black/white multiplier? (without PS)....

Dennis

hi man! :)

im shure is not only a matter of "tweaking" in photoshop, its about the tyoe og light, ive try with the vray light and they are illuminating the scene in a different way, the visarty scene is more like a neon behind something, seems that light touch everything more like was doing in lightscape, and i dont know if ies are involved in the procdures, but for shure there is a big light on the ceiling, which type is the question...

Yes Hidalgo,

The way you describe the possible big lightplane somewhere in the middle of the room. I did a similar technique, if it is a technique at all :) by having two lightplanes (length/width as large as the entire room) on top of eachother, facing up and downwards. Had a very low multiplier (lightblue, almost white)and shadows turned off. It is a bit 'tonemapping' style but it is exactely the same as you've said. But again, I'm still convinced that this effect can be achieved with Photoshop, no offence man :cool:

Dennis

no offense man :)

i think that your tecnique cannot work anyway for what is my porpouse, vray light material dont cast clean and net shadows, instead they give for shure more soft look, but even in that case in my opinion this effects is not obtain by directly illuminating an object, instead i have try... putting four vray light on each wall of the room (on the ceiling of course), turn at something like 20 degres facing each front wall, the light bounce everywhere litting all the room indirectly but smothing the light and the obects in a way similar to the one i want...

i think the best solution to your problem would be to post an sample image of how far you have got with your rendering and then ask for advice on specific areas of that image.

there will be a hundred and one ways of setting up a scene, so have ago and let us see where your having problems, then we can give clearer advice

James

it seems that your asking a very open ended question. almost saying "how do i create a top notch render?"

this is a very difficult question to answer, if not impossible. the only way we can help you create top renderings is if we can see your work in progress and then comment on things that we notice, and maybe give suggestions as to how improvements could be made.

hopefully this way and with experience every render you do should become better and better

thanks jat10005 i pareciate your help,

i most admit that i know how to make a "nice" render, ive post some if you have time...what i was asking is really simple and techicall as well..not how to make a great render, but how recreate the feeling of the render for my own, its a kind of light, or a way to positioning them, thats it, i dont want tricks on materials are made, or how the scene is set up, simply, i would like to understand witch kind of system is used, couse i m working mainly with daylight, im not so indeep with artificial light.

thanks again

to ecastillor!! :D thanks even if its far from been true!! but its always nice to have apreciation.