Need someone to test small demo.

Pablo Zurita

I need someone with a GeForce 6800 Ultra or higher a small demo I made of the Sponza Atrium in real-time. This is a very small demo a put together in very few steps with a project I'm working on. Here I have a screenshot inside the demo

sponza_mray.png

Eventually I will get some testers to test the actual 3dsmax plug in. So if anybody is interested please let me know and I will contact you through a personal message here in CGa.

BTW, the screenshot doesn't look too good cause I haven't finished the HDR support, once that's done it should look like the 3dsmax render.

hey pablo, what kind of software is this? this is looking cool! i would like to test the plug-in, but i don't have a 6800 yet. probably soon. won't it work on a lower card?

regards, o.

No, it won’t work with lower cards because it a high-end presentation tool. And since its made to make everything look the best as possible some new video card features are used to favor speed, visual quality, and easiness of use(for example, no need to make power of two textures). I will be showing more impresive demos in the future.

We are running fresh stations (since 3 days, Dell Dimension 9150) with both the 7800 GTX (PCI express). Bring your demo along for a spin...

Specs:

P4 HT - 3,4 Gz - 4 GbRam - Nvidia GeForce 7800 GTX PCI 256 MB

Just let me know, drop a mail or something.

Dennis

I sent you a private message asking you for the info I need before I send you the demo.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dave. Sorry I didn’t answer before, I didn’t saw your post, just saw it now that a thread was created on the real-time forum. Sure you can test the demo, and if you work with 3ds max 7 you will also have the chance to test the plug-in in the near future. So, please check your private message inbox, I left you a message there.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to test as well, if possible.

I have a P4 with a QuadroFX 1400 card.

Will the plugin also work inside VIZ or does it rely on specific max-only features? Would be nice to find out... I have the most recent version 2006 and 3ds max 6.