Have you lost your sight yet?

ecastillor

Well, this seems to have segued from loosing eyesight to general physical impairments so I'll throw mine in. Anyone who has met me at siggraph probably noticed I am pre-maturely grey-haired. I started getting that way when I was 16... 16! My wife has always wanted me to dye it but I figured I'm already married so what's the point? JK.

I do still have perfect eye-sight though.

My hair has been going steadily grey since about 22 but then my Dad was almopst white at 45. Doesn't bother me actually. Keep it short and it's fine.

Anyway, never mind all that, I found a hair growing out of my ear at the weekend. My EAR for God's sake!

And, then I fell over getting out of the shower (much to my wife and childrens' amusement-especially when I looked in great pain.)

Did I turn 90 overnight?

well who was is that said -

"When you're younger, you can eat what you like, drink what you like, and still climb into those 26" trousers and zip them closed. Then you reach that age, 24, 25, when your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag and without any warning at all you're suddenly a fat bast**d."

:p

well who was is that said -

"When you're younger, you can eat what you like, drink what you like, and still climb into those 26" trousers and zip them closed. Then you reach that age, 24, 25, when your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag and without any warning at all you're suddenly a fat bast**d."

:p

Hahaha that's so true! I just turned 25 in September and I really have to work hard in the gym to stop that beer belly getting a hold of me. My eye's are nowhere near as good as they used to be either. I wear glasses at work but i'm starting to get to the stage where I think I might need them all the time... do any of you guy's wear contacts? I tried lenses about a year ago but I just cant get the damn things in, I have super strong eyelids that wont let anything touch my eyeball :(

Anyway that's quite enough moaning from me!

Craig