Problem with NL forums, or....

AdamT

You're not the only one, max3d on the forum can't login either. He got the same problem as you do. We're trying to find out what happend. I let you know if i get any news about this if it's just a forum problem or if the mods went triggerhappy.. i certainly hope not!

/ Max

Problem repeated itself today. Every once in a while I have to login again. Like I stated on NL forum, it seems related to the fact that you can't read anything but the announcements area without login.

I'm sure that's a new (and stupid) policy.

Max, it's not a new policy. Guests can only read the announcement section, and that is how it has always been. There are three levels of access over there - Guests, Registered Forum Members, and VIP Members (licensed Maxwell users only). In order to read all the forums, you have always had to be a registered member. In order to post, you have to be a licensed user.

HE MAX 3D

DO u WANT AN ACCESS?

I VE GOT TWO LOGIN...

Edited by Fran, Mod Squad

there's no trouble anymore !

i've just bought mr yesterdays

and it seems that Maya was very happy to receive (money ok) goood wishes, positive wishes about there work.

some of U are so agressive...because u certainly know that maxwell is going give u lot of money ,but time is making lot of new users...

that the point, it's not a cash trouble.(maxwell is out of price and today real software developement is carry on by donnation).

really, how many licence of MR could U buy with one picture of mr selled...2....3.

since the beginnnig, we fall in love with this unbiased renderer, and passion is "fulgur".

be cool men

how can we help them with all this nrj and knowledge that u throw by windows?

ok, they've promised us for date some finish develeopmment, so what, asign vray renderer take tour money back and go to emule store.

it looks like a children story

but i'm sure that the day of V1.0 will be here, these discussion will be forgotten quickly...

nice forum, really.

Nicolas, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but posting your login information was wrong in so many ways. You're not simply giving away something you own - you're exposing the Maxwell.com forum to all manner of trolls.

I hope I got here in time to stem the tide. Consider yourself warned. Anyone who posts information that allows unauthorized users to access anything they shouldn't will be corrected and possibly banned.

Yes, it's very easy to have your word processor check your text before you submit it, and for all of those which English isn't your first language, please take a little time and slow down while you are typing.

.......er...I think that should be 'for all of those for whom English' isn't the first language. Or I suppose, in some cases for all those for whom it is, as well. I guess.

Sorry Devin, I just couldn't help myself there. I mean you just put it out there, and left it dangling :D ........... ( what's a smart *ss to do? :cool: )

Hello, Jerome here,

Yes i'm new... and already posting a reply ;-)

So lets see if i can find some answers to my questions about lightning a scene in Cinema 4D!

Bye

Wrong forum, my friend...... This is a Maxwell forum. Unless you're looking for help with the C4D Maxwell plugin. You'll have better luck in the Cinema 4D forum.

ok fran and sorry for confidential information.

i Consider myself warned.

do "you" want a glass of champagne Ernest?

for other reply pleased check :

ultra hal assistant:http://www.zabaware.com/assistant/index.html

impplement alice brain:http://www.alicebot.org/

alice also works with massive software

and your best friend homepage:

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/turing-machine/

and don't forget this one who is the first thing to know when "U" want to works whith "Maxwell Render":

http://www.research.ibm.com/quantuminfo/

honnestly, get smile, dont be so serious.

ok , english is not my language but don't u understand?

i've known maxwell a long , long time ago but it's not my, it's not yours, the only promise he maded: push the button to make more realitic than the reality, it's was great from the first picture i"ve sawn.

with maxwell, photorealistic 4D pictures production become processing.

(y)our job become computing process?

i don't think so.

that why i am happy, entouthiaste.

unbiased processing need time, unbiased algorithmic programming cost time...we've got time.