an interior design forum

by making interior scenes, most of us are interior designers, so will be great to have a interior design forum to work with furniture...i think

most of us are interior designers? hmmm, i'd like to know where you get your info from ;)

• Like 1

• 17 years later...

I agree with you that it would be great to have an interior design forum dedicated to working with furniture. This would be useful for all designers who want to exchange ideas and experiences.

I also never liked working with furniture. It seems to me that this is the most difficult and time-consuming part of interior design. There are many factors to consider, such as interior style, room size, budget, etc.

A month ago I finished a project for my client to design a kitchen interior. I also struggled for a long time over which kitchen cabinet to choose. In the end, I settled on the option with wholesale kitchen cabinets.

I liked these cabinets for their design and functionality. The cabinets are made from high quality materials and have many convenient features such as drawers, corner cabinets and recessed lights.