Pedestrian Bridge

hey,

the bridge looks very nice and detailed, the surrounding doesn't have the same detail level, maybe you should change that. Also the green from the grass and from the trees are too green (personally i don't like the VIZ foliage a lot..). the yellow parking lines are too thick, extrude them a little less. The traffic light is too big I think and you should see the lights a little (maybe some self illumination on the light mapping)

Well basicaly i like the bridge very much, but I think you need to put the same detail in the surrounding or you could schematize the surrounding. This way you'll get a bridge that really stands out of the image.

A well but what do i know, don't even know what your client wants so.....

greetz quizzy

PS: your server doesn't like direct linking I think,

And to make your buildings on the background a little different you could give them an opacity of 90~95 or so..

[ August 19, 2002, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: quizzy ]

What if for the background buildings I took pics of the actual facade and pasted it on. Obviously it would flatten the facade out? But you would know the surroundings. Because the Client is looking for a more realistic type rendering. But did not want me to spend any time on the surrounding buildings.