My last proyect and render

Mike_VIZ

Hi mike_viz,

Here are some thoughts about your image. I'll also include some tips & directions to work in.

- the composition is a bit off, because you have an important vertical line almost in the middle of your image. A better way to setup important lines is to use the rule of thirds: divide your image in 9 parts, the sides of the most inner rectangle are very important for a dynamic balance: use them ;)

- your image has strong parallax: it's a personal choice of course, but I don't like it too much. A better choise might be to use camera clipping, so you can take your shot from 'outside' the building.

By avoiding parallax, you'll also have a better focus on the sky, and you'll avoid the groundfloor, which lacks detail imho.

Not too much to comment on materials and lighting as composition is more an issue here. Hope it helps you out.

rgds

nisus

Originally posted by DelfoZ:

El angulo de la camara no es el mejor, Pero imagino es un patio muy reducido. tal vez eso haga que se vea un poco irreal, Si hay mas espacio intenta no deformar tanto la camara para lograr un poco mas de realismo

:) buen trabajo

sorry, in resume i say to him, he need a better angle of the camera, isnt look real. but maybe the space are too little to change the angle.

:) good job anyway