Help on a house, plz.

benzito

Ok, I need some help on a house. I'v done one of the basements but now im clueless. The house is to big, im lost on what to do. I have the autocad files if someone would please take a look at it, and direct me on which way to go. I was positivly going to stop, but then my dad would be upset and I wouldn't wan' that. I just need some sort of direction. Thanks :)

I have a few questions for you before I can guide you. Are you modeling in AutoCAD or just doing plans in it and bringing into Max for modeling? And can I see the basement you did in 3D to get a feel of what approach you are taking for modeling?

BTW the plans and elevations look great, should be a really nice complex model that I'd love to see through all the stages.

Originally posted by Lanni:

I have a few questions for you before I can guide you. Are you modeling in AutoCAD or just doing plans in it and bringing into Max for modeling? And can I see the basement you did in 3D to get a feel of what approach you are taking for modeling?

BTW the plans and elevations look great, should be a really nice complex model that I'd love to see through all the stages.

I am supposed to make these autocad drawing in 3DS. The person gave me the drawing for i can show how it would look in 3ds. On the basement i still havent done this roof or the pool. I will show that to you when i get home.

I will change the formats right now.

I tried to download the fourth file but I kept getting an error. Could you repost.

It would also be very helpful if you posted the plan views for the house. It's difficult to visulaize this without the plan views.

This is a very nice home and will be a challenge to model and texture. I look forward to your future posts.