very quick WIP

matt_vinoir

ok my first wip here so be gentle! I only got this job at 3.30 this afternoon and its now 5.00 GMT so bear in mind i had no time to do anything.

I have some weird things going on with the bath, any ideas? (already unified and flip normals)

maybe supersampling? ( only just found out what that was through quizzy! thank quiz)

anything constructive as i may have time tommorow to spend a couple more hours finalising it.

http://207.164.141.121:82/images/bathroom.jpg

Hey matt,

Those yellow spots on the bath tub are still wrong, maybe you just have to flip those faces.

Another thing you could try is to add a Smooth modifier onto the bath and play around with the smoothing angle.

And definetly get some radiosity or some other GI in it, this is just a scanline..

quizzy

yes quizzy, quite a few problems with, but i decided i'll start posting some wips even though i've just started. The learning curve is pretty steep but i'm sure you guys will pull me out of the crap! lol

I'll give it another bash. Still to put some bathroom furniture in it. It was just to get the bathroom dimensions for a developer. The fittings aren't right just placeholders really

well i put some radiosity in for you quiz! need to up to filter though bit of artifacting going on.

2 obvious problems!!

1. the bath if f*%ked. i flip and unified, what else can i do?

2 my environment pic is reflecting in the shower door whats all that about!!

Long way to go, but i feel i'm slowly beginning to understand all this new fangled cg stuff. No more artlantis for me!lol

topviewbathroom.jpg

[ August 19, 2002, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: matt_vinoir ]