Lightwave Room "Bonsai_blue"

minus

Hi minus,

i've heard that its cold this time in Minneapolis, so how about adding some windows. And who puts the bonsai in the cats toilett :D Otherwise nice picture with a nice blue athmosphere, i'd like to see a more rough structure on the couch.

That's a pretty good point about the windows... and man let me tell you.. it *is* cold in Minneapolis right now. eek2.gif . I like the bonsai renders you have on your site. -- As for the kitty box... I thought it sorta matched the IKEA simplicity of the pic, but then the stone bowl below it worked alright so a more traditional pot I imagine would aswell.

aaah, that what the picture reminds me on, IKEA. Whats the couch called, Björn or Beddinge ;)

Thanks for the compliments on the bonsai's, they were my first attempt in LightWave to experiment with raydiosity with serious polygon counts.

Keep us updated

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good!

One suggestions would be to bevel all the edges a little. Also, the floor material seems out of place for the room furnishings, perhaps something a little less busy? Don't forget about the baseboards. The lighting is much better in the second image. What programs are you doing this with?

Keep us posted!