Error seeing pictures

quizzy

ok guys and girl(s),

Some of us have problems seeing the images that are uploaded with the upload utility, you'll propably see this image:

filepush.jpg

Well the problem is that you are behind a firewall that won't let you HTTP_REFERAL and/or HTTP_REQUEST. To solve this problem: Go to the firewall preferences, if its soft- or hardware it does not matter. In the preferences look for outgoing ip adresses that are allowed or blocked. In these settings make sure that the following ip adresses are allowed:

207.176.130.146 this is www.cgarchitect.com

and

207.176.130.32 this is ns29.zabco.net which is propably the server where CGA is hosted (Jeff??)

This should solve your problems, it has nothing to do with explorer types or versions, since you can not set these kind of ip-settings in it..

Helpfully yours:

• Administrators

Thanks Quizzy!! Thank you VERY much!! I knew from reading on the net that the problem was related to firewalls and browsers, but I just didn't know how to fix it exactly. One thing that I need to correct you on is that Browsers CAN affect these REQUESTS. Some broesers DO allow you to block HTTP_REQUEST and REFERER.

And yes those IPs are correct, although do change every now and then when my host upgrades their facility. I've updated the error messgase to reflect your findings.

Cheers,

Jeff