3D Healthcare Models

Ray

I'm looking for sources of healthcare people collections to be used in viz/max stills and animations. 3D people, not 2D or RPC, and they don't have to be animated or rigged. I've checked the usual sources--Dosch, Got3D, AXYZ, Form Fonts, Turbosquid. Preferably people wearing lab coats and scrubs, not the old fashioned nurses uniforms with high heels. Thanks for any replies.

people wearing lab coats and scrubs, not the old fashioned nurses uniforms with high heels.

What's wrong with an old-fashioned 'nurse'? Next you'll say no French Maids. What is this world coming to?

I really like the work of whomever does the figures for FormFonts. While the figures are low-poly, doing a subdivide on them produces nice results:

http://www.formfonts.com/search.php?orderBy=&action=&category=&collection=&area=1&site=&query=hospital+medical&search=Search

What's wrong with an old-fashioned 'nurse'? Next you'll say no French Maids. What is this world coming to?

Personally, I would love to throw in someone like the nurse from Dosch Design, I just don't think the clients from religious hospital organization would go for her. :D

I subscribed to FF about a year ago and have about 2/3 of the models from the pages you linked. I'm making do with them for now. Would be nice to find a larger collection at a higher res.

I think theres a guy/company called Karlsberger who do alot of medical stuff. Tracking him/them down may be a good avenue to persue.

(your right both ways) Karlsberger is a guy and a company; Louie was the original ceo of our firm followed by bob who unfortunately just passed away....so now that name lives on only as the moniker for our company....

good news is we do predominately health care.... bad news is that we don't really have anything to offer on what you're looking for. We've used health care RPCs a bit, but anyone with vray can tell you why we try not to have to insert them. I hate to burst your bubble but I actually don't know of any 3d modeled libraries like your after. We've used artists to hand draw characters into renderings, as well as used non healthcare models ghosted into shots, but when we have to insert people... it normally means rpc's with a bit of post process to make em look good.