Challenge#2 : NenadK WIP#1

NenadK

Hi guys...

Been searching a little on a nice interior comp - here's a few WIP shots. Feedback welcome ;)

int_01_2002-08-18.jpg

int_02_2002-08-18.jpg

BTW - I'll remove the ventilation from the floor - I hate it and can't figure out why I exactly added it in the first place.

Cheers

Thanx, guys.

Ok, Strat here's your Stat :)

Vray demo at 850Mhz : light calculation around 50 mins, and raytrace 10min. Wasn't that fast at all - hopefully global photon maps featured in the new alpha of Vray should cut the light calcs for this at least 5 times.

Erh... glass - soon... :)

In regard to the sky, i intentionally put very intense color looking unnatural, to make a stronger appeal.

It occurs to me that photographers constantly strive for that "unnatural" look to architecture where we [3D] do the opposite.

Hi again... This time, one evening shot. Interior light a bit faked via large area light positioned next to the doors.

Light bouncing didn't get into much detail, the main trick is in the soft shadows from interior.

ext_nite_0101.jpg

I've taken out the HVAC and added some glass, but the middle door is still not there ;)

Cheers

Originally posted by HeDaCoM:

Really nice composition. I like the first one. Too much light in the second.

Naw, the second hicks butt. I love the burnt exterior, the interior floor. You can feel the hot outside and the cool inside.

Oh, and I see someone DID put the lights on the patio walls. So..."never mind"

Ernest Burden III