Challenge#2 - quizzy - Wip#1

quizzy

If you know what time it is let me know... Its wierd but I like it.. needs more lighting details, and more water in the corners and some things in the holes... but for now its "okay"...

P4 1700 MHZ/768MB/MAX4.26/1h30min render time

wip-casa.jpg

Hi Quizzy,

To be honest I don't like it so far. I guess it's because the composition is so much based on halfs instead of thirds: half of the image is dark, the other half is light, the treshold right into the middle...

I'd go for another camera-setup, but keep your silhoutte-like approach to lighting the scene.

rgds

nisus

Hey, there!

I think it looks strange...I know it's a WIP, but maybe this time is not a good choice, you know? If it was a frame from an animation, I'd say it would be OK, but for a still, it's not clear... I looks like it's 6 o'clock in the morning, and it's not helping. Try changing the time, that may help...

[]

Rick

okay you are all very right, so I made some dramtic changes in color and time, also changed the composition a little... the left picture is without a volume light, which drastically adds to the render time...hmmm.. and the right one is with a volume light, but i think that one is alittle bright...

well here it is:

wipdawn.jpg