GoCubic.exe CRASHING! Please help.

wcajessy

Ok, so this is my first post, but I am a frequent visitor to this forum and love all the advice. I have a problem that is bugging me with CubicVR... It's such a great tool, but it has been crashing on load of an image sequence or when I go to atempt to change the compression of the output vr.

It was working wonderfully but I changed jobs, and reinstalled it to Max 2008 instead of Viz 2007. I render out using VRAY 1.5.. everything is fine on that end, but when I go to open the application (either from the plug-in window in Max or as a standalone app) i crash and it asks me to debug, send the result, etc.

Anyone have a similar issue with this?

I should mention that I did download Pano2QTVR as someone suggested with the Spherical Camera set to 360 option rendered from vray, but I don't get great image quality results as I did with GoCubic... not to mention GoCubic was WAY easier to use. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Gocubic is very easy to use but it can not make hotspots linking. Pano2QTVR 1.6 works fine, it can make hotspots in ouicktime format. it can also convert cubic faces to Equirectangular Projection. But I dont have any idea how to run cubicvr, there is no .exe file at all. can you explain me how to use it.