WIP interior

BrianKitts

impressive, I'm not sure how you could tell that was an rpc without the lighting on the compeltly wrong side of the character....

and come on everyone loves a lense flare, it's like I tell my coworkers, it's not done till you add the oversized lense flare! (and birds!)....uh no, no I don't.

(ahh the things we do to occupy the mind while the real test rendering happens)

Wow, this shot has everything. AO pass, overshoot on the lines... well done on getting the interior/exterior exposure balance correct, alot of images have probs with that lately. This is straight into the 'inspiration' folder. Note to self; must try harder....

Did you copy the subject matter though? Im sure I saw something similar on an etcha-sketch when I was nine.

Good idea

I was actually serious about the paint competition...(only serious line in this thread) could be interesting...

Or possibly do a thread where people keep photoshopping to and adding on an image, kinda of like a geeked out cg version of a chain letter....

okay animation's complete..... give er a look....

Hmm... I recon that changing your main characters haircut would make the animation more believable and realistic...

I believe that he needs better rigging aswell.

I know we said we wanted that view but could we see the other side of the room instead. And a night shot too. Need it for a meeting in half an hour.

Oh Lord... after reading that, everyone in the office is wondering what I just went into a fit of hysterics over.

Dont be stupid, thats the most un-realistic dancing Ive ever seen. I mean, come on, who dances like that, really?

Apparently, it seems that Rick Astley dances like that...