*** NEW CGarchitect Administrators ***

Jeff Mottle

• Administrators

Hey guys,

Yes they were all moderators which gave then the ability to edit posts for the forums that moderated. As administrators they have full control of all aspects of the forum, however for now I'l asked that they only manage posts and registrations. At this point I don't see the need for them to do anything more than this.

Also, as forum admins they are able to moderate all forums, even the ones that I have not yet officially listed them as being reposinsible for.

Ernest: Moderators help me to ensure that flame wars don't happen, that inappropriate content does not get posted, that registrations are correct, and move posts to the correct forums when they are mis-posted. That an try to help answer questions whenever they can. Although I try to do alot of this, the mods ensure that the quality and integrity of the forums are kept.

[ October 27, 2002, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Jeff Mottle ]

Admins, not Mods, ahhhh...

Wow, now we have to be especially nice to them. :D

-

I wonder if their new found glory will have any effect on the peers they encounter face to face in their daily life?

I’m sure we’ll hear of stories at work such as, “Strat, let me get you another cup of coffee”, or, “Nisus, how about you take the rest of the day off w/pay,” or maybe, “Quizzy, you deserve this big, fat raise.”

Ahhh, to be omnipotent. ;)

-

I really should stop trying to learn C4D at 1:30 in the morning and go home to bed. :rolleyes:

yawn…

Hi all,

Well this is all very suprising. Tnx Jeff. It's nice to be able to move/delete all (double) posts instead of having to call to the topic mod overnight.

I'm not sure what you mean by administrator rights, but I don't think anyone will lick my car (as I don't own one...)

Anyway, I still think you forgot to mention the most important task of the moderators: we keep the forum alive! ;)

rgds (& tnx)

nisus