Onyxtree, increase amount of leafs

viic

Hey I have been reading the intructions to the Onyxtree but i don´t really understand how to increase the amount of leafs in the generator.

I have a feeling that the trees feels "nude".

Is there anyway to do this?

ps. i have tried to put Foliage reduction to 0% in export to .3ds

Regards /vic

Edited by viic

It is usually a combination of things. I would start at the extents of the tree and work back from there. First check "leaf density." The smaller the distance, the more leaves you will get. If that doesn't seem to be working, check your "twig density." Same rule applies here. If that is not working, try increasing the "twig length" a little.

There are some paramaters in the export dialog that can decrease the amount of leaves showing up, so double check your settings there if you are exporting.

Hope that helps.

It is usually a combination of things. I would start at the extents of the tree and work back from there. First check "leaf density." The smaller the distance, the more leaves you will get. If that doesn't seem to be working, check your "twig density." Same rule applies here. If that is not working, try increasing the "twig length" a little.

There are some paramaters in the export dialog that can decrease the amount of leaves showing up, so double check your settings there if you are exporting.

Hope that helps.

Twig Density works perfect, thanks!.