The Perfect Image??

robert taylor

Hi all,

Well is there such a thing as the PERFECT image,Or as the old saying goes is " beauty in the eye of the beholder",I have seen some great ,amazing and truly spectacular work on this site ,But someone always has a few things they would tweak.

What are your thoughts on this as i have often wondered about that question.

that's a big question, but i would go with a simple answer.

i think some of the best images are a work of art, and there are many pieces of art that could be defined as 'beautiful', 'masterpiece' or 'perfect', yet under scrutiny are always going to have a flaws, or perhaps not be universally accepted/enjoyed.

but my honest answer would be, it depends who's looking at it, and who's idea of perfect is the correct one??? what is the definition of perfect????

my idea of perfect could be completely different to yours, but that wouldn't mean the image wasn't perfect. Who has the final say of whether something is perfect or not?

so many questions that i personally don't have time to think about otherwise i think i would cry myself to sleep trying to come to a conclusion or a reasonable solution.

i'm afraid its one of those that would go round in circles. i suppose the only person its ever going to be truly perfect to is yourself. and i guess you will know when that is. but then on the other hand you could give it someone else who might . . . . nope i'm getting dizzy ;)

that's a big question, but i would go with a simple answer.

i think some of the best images are a work of art, and there are many pieces of art that could be defined as 'beautiful', 'masterpiece' or 'perfect', yet under scrutiny are always going to have a flaws, or perhaps not be universally accepted/enjoyed.

Nice simple and concise answer,I like it !!.