vrwalking 2.0

gfxguru

Hi,

I am not a pro like others but a hobbyst. I had posted a simple walkthrough sometime before , and according to your comments i just imporved it... I dont know whether its upto your standards, but i feel this forum as a good platform to develop gradually.

This is a very simple virtual reality walkthrough system. Attachments are given below

You can get it from here....

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mulxmz4wqjk

57 views but no reply....:confused:

please pros you made me to improve like this from my previous one...

please do comment...negative and postive...

or does anyone have any problem regarding the download link that is given???

• 2 weeks later...

nice work, could be better but I need to do the same thing for a client of mine, so any description of the proces sand tools would help me a lot. It is hard to comment on the quality because I haven't seem many VR environments so I can't judge it like stills or animations, but for my needs the quality is enough to satisfy my client...

I think is very good to show that kind of interactivity to a client, but I totally agreed it is difficult to comment on the quality as I haven't seen many VR tour either, but is definitively something that I would like to learn.... so if you don't mind you can post some keys in the development of your VR tours.

I little point in terms of materials the floor is a bit shiny and there are not shadows in the scene, just reflections, but anyway I think is great work.