Cannot post artwork on the gallery

HI,

I´m experiencing a recurrent problem since the end of last week. I´m trying to get pass through the "YES" box (I´ve typed in tall caps, small caps and even tried with "") to submit artwork to the gallery section. I´ve written an e-mail to the support or webmaster asking if there´s a problem.

Are you experiencing the same problem? I imagined that the gallery would be closed for more images due to overload, but then I saw new images being featured today...

Thanks,

Thiago

• Administrators

The only reason that would fail is if you are preventing javascript from working in your browser. I would try a different browser or machine as it seems like there is something on your machine that is preventing you from submitting.

I still can´t submit. I´ve tested in all possible browser, Chrome, Safari, IE 32bit and 64bit as well as Firefox, my default browser. Also tested in a laptop near me, sharing the same connection. I tried with firewalls disabled and nothing. Uploaded some javascript debuggers, enabled and disabled javascripts with all features on and nothing. Don´t know what´s happening. Can´t it be some regional restriction or ISP restriction (most unlikely)?

I´m going crazy!