3DATS Onyx Video - moved and working again

Brian Smith

We didn't realize that SimpleCDN, the hosting company for our videos, completely retooled their servers and in doing so, made all of our video links completely useless.

If you have the direct link to the download page, the link to download the file works once again. If you don't have the direct link, you will have to take 10 seconds to register. If you would like the 60-min Onyx video demonstration, the link to get it is below. Cheers.

http://www.3dats.com/onyx.asp

• 2 weeks later...

Brian, I think I'm missing something regarding the Onyx tree tut. I go to that site and even though I've already registered, I don't see any option to watch the video so if I re-register the box opens indicating I'm already registed and clicke here to edit profile and I'll get an e-mail but I never do. any ideas?

Thanks,

-=Rob

Brian, I think I'm missing something regarding the Onyx tree tut. I go to that site and even though I've already registered, I don't see any option to watch the video so if I re-register the box opens indicating I'm already registed and clicke here to edit profile and I'll get an e-mail but I never do. any ideas?

Thanks,

-=Rob

Thanks for the heads up...we didn't realize this would happen. I will have our programmer look into this. In the meantime, I will PM you the link. If anyone else is in the same boat, email brian.zajac@3das.com and he will provide the direct link.

Edited by Brian Smith

:eek: Wow! Every once in a while i need to include plants in my renderings. I either use the crappy max foliage or photoshop in plants after the final render.. But i really need to find this onyx plug-in

• 2 months later...

Hi Brian,

the video is awesome - thanks for doing it - it really helps with applying the plugin.

Only one question - there is a point where you click on UV map in the adjust settings of the onyx tree - and then you can apply UV mapping to branches and leaves. For some reason no matter what i click - the plugin doesn't let me click on UV map checkpoint. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

• 7 months later...