PLEASE READ... VERY IMPORTANT

Jeff Mottle

• Administrators

This is a short note to all of the posters on this site. Please DO NOT post any proprietary information about beta programs that you are in, or proprietary information that you are under contract not to divulge.

More specifically MAX 5. I have noticed several posts over the past few week from beta testers in this program. I am obligated to inform you that if you are in this program you are under a VERY strict non-disclosure agreemnt not to divulge ANYTHING that you have seen or know about. Not only are you opening yourself up to possible legal action from Discreet, but you will be permantly removed from all present and future beta programs. As I am a Discreet forum assistant I am obligated to report postings of this kind. As I don't want to do this, I'm going to pretend that I didn't see any of these past posts, but I will if any future posts of this nature appear. I have no problem with speculation or rumours, but blatent posting of proprietary information will no longer be tolerated on this forum, as it can make me liable for allowing this information to be propogated. This is futhur compounded by the fact that I am volunteer staff for Discreet, so please don't do it.

[ June 11, 2002, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: Jeff Mottle ]

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

Usually they come to you to be in a beta program, but the best place to apply is through your reseller. If they have a good rapport with you and Discreet are familiar with the work you are doing, they should be able to get you in.